We also take part in other networks and alliances which are strategic for us:
- OIDHACO, a coordinating committe of European NGOs working for Human Rights in Colombia;
- The Federación de Asociaciones de Defensa y Promoción de los Derechos Humanos de España (Spanish Federation of Associations to Defend and Promote Human Rights), a entity which has an advisory status with the United Nations;
- EUCOCO, a European work forum aimed at increasing cooperation with the Western Sahara;
- FIARE, a basque network of organizations of the Third Sector aimed at promoting an Ethical Bank.
- and an increasing joint effort with Vía Campesina, both in activities in the North and in projects in the South.